Saturday, February 23

No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask

And On the 7th Day God Gave Soft Skin

Hi Dolls! I am sure many of us are face mask junkies and i myself have developed a certain penchance for face masks, however my budget currently only allows me to try high street face masks - but i don't think there's anything wrong with that because there are some crackers out there! The mask i am going to review today is the Hydration Mask by No7 available from Boots for £12.50.


This mask has become a favourite of mine. Whilst in the bath i exfoliate with St Ives, i then apply a face mask of choice and obviously leave on for said amount of time before washing off. I then follow up using this beauty, which can be left on for up to ten minutes, however even 2-3 minutes does the job! After washing off, you are left with beautifully soft skin which feels like a baby's whatsit.. this really does do what it claims to and my skin is left lovely and soft.

I have sensitive skin and the only thing i will state as a complaint is that this mask does feel slightly uncomfortable at first, i won't go so far as to say it stings but i do feel a SLIGHT sensation of some sort, however my skin is never ever red afterwards and i can't see any physical complaints. I don't want to sound AM DRAM because this sensation really shouldn't detract from the performance of this product, as it is great.

I highly recommend that you check out this mask as it will help you achieve lovely soft skin. In terms of hydration, i would say the effects of this are short-lived with regards to improving dry skin, but for a couple of days at least your skin should feel noticeably softer.

Have you tried this mask, what did you think?

Lots of Love, 

2 comments:

  1. I heard you can buy No7 at Target in the USa, will have to try and find it!

    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peel Rx Cream is fortified with 10% time release glycolic acid, it will rejuvenate and renew your skin by encouraging the shedding of dull, sun-damaged skin cells.
    peel-rx-cream
    anti aging

    ReplyDelete