Monday, January 7

The Liebster Award


Hey everyone! 

Hope you're all feeling good and not too bummed out it's Monday! Only four days til Friday and i sure can't wait for that day to come! :-)

This post is about the Liebster award i was kindly nominated for by Nicki over at This Something Life! Thankyou so much my love!




So what do i have to do?

- Link back to the person who nominated you

- Write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written for you!

- Make up 11 new q's and nominate 11 other bloggers!

Awesome..


11 Random facts about Me

1. I am a size 7 in shoes
2. I like to get my tan on
3. I have a perfume obsession
4. Used to be addicted to Pro-Plus
5. I love to read! Book whore
6. I study forensic psychology
7. I love sooo many TV series (Mostly American)
8. I frickin love Star Trek
9. Had a crush on Pierce Brosnan since forever
10. I love thai food
11. I spent a year in Australia when i was 18

And now the Q's

1) How old are you?

I am 23 years old!

2) Where do you see yourself in five years time?

Hopefully i will be a forensic psychologist who has published research..

3) Do you have any pets?

Yes! My pekingese called Priscilla

4) What is your favourite make up trick?

Hmmm i think it's all one big 'trick' i.e optical illusion.. but i like to use a nude coloured eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger oo also using Lipcote to keep lippie on!

5) Do you remember the first time you bought make up and what you bought?

I actually don't remember, (boo) but i do remember spending hours with my friend getting all made up just to go 'up town' haha

6) What is your favourite hairstyle to put your hair in?

Hmmm i think my hair looks its best when it is curled!

7) What is your favourite colour?

Definitely pink

8) What is your best style tip?

Just do you and remember what looks good one someone else doesn't always look good on you! Sadly :/

9) Favourite / trusty item of clothing that never lets you down?

H&M leggings til they split up the crotch.. ooops guess that doesnt count, umm a peplum top

10) Any fashion or hair disasters you care to share?!

Oh god so many, i cut half my hair off when i was 7, so many bad hair dye moments too..purple hair dye from Schwarzkopf was definitely to blame

11) Most lusted after item of clothing you want right now?


I actually want more vintage dresses, i love vintage stores and stalls so need to check them out more!

OK so.. i nominate

Chelsea Chapman
Sophie Swinney
Lauren Burgess
Sophie
Livi Rose
Melissa 
Louise
Mademoiselle LaLa
Jane
Vicky Gilmore
Laura Hollier

And your q's are...


1. If you were on a desert island and could only take 3 items with you, what would you take?
2. What is your favourite lipstick?
3. What is your dream?
4. Foundation or tinted moisturiser, pick one!
5. What is your morning regime?
6. If you had £100 to spend on beauty products, what would you buy?
7. How many products do you actually use up?
8. Heels or flats?
9. What is your favourite moisturiser?
10. Lipgloss or Lipstick?
11. What makeup product will u buy next?

I hope you liked this post lovelies :)

XOXO



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to learn more about you! I fancied Pierce Brosnan for years, it started out when I saw him in Mrs.Doubtfire haha! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for taking the time to comment, i'm glad i'm not alone, i think that's when it started for me too! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete