Monday, November 26

Clinique Airbrush Concealer



Hi guys! So i popped into Debenhams on Friday and had a browse at the Clinique counter. It took ages to get served but that aside, i tried out the airbrush concealer and decided to give it a whirl!



I got the shade Neutral fair, although it was the only one on display it was my match anyways. This concealer is available in two other shades which are a lighter shade called Fair and a darker shade in Medium. Clinque claim that this airbrush concealer hides shadows whilst also illuminating the eye area and as i suffer from serious under-eye bags this was a must have for me.

Get ready for me minus makeup.. eek!! I'm not keen on showing myself in the raw flesh but in the name of beauty product reviews i want to show you how this product really looks. This is me with no makeup on at all as i apply my concealer underneath my foundation. Prepare to be scared!


Sorry the light isn't great guys, but the next photo is me with the product applied onto my face. Application is easy with the wand tip and i applied it as i normally apply my touche eclat.


Next up is a shot up close once i blended the concealer underneath the eye area so you can see how it looks. I think it gives great coverage whilst also giving the flawless look that it describes.


This is the final shot of my face once the concealer was completely blended. I like to use quite a lot of concealer so i reapplied the product about 3 times to achieve this coverage, but as i said i do suffer from under-eye bags so someone who doesn't may find that they use a lot less to achieve the same look.


As you can see this product provides fantastic coverage and really does hide those unflattering areas well pre-foundation! I'm very very happy with this product, at £17 i really do think it's worth it as my touch eclat is normally £25. Although touch eclat is now available in 7 shades and the Clinique airbrush concealer is only available in 3, the 3 shades on offer do seem to cover most bases.

I hope you liked my review and i hope that it has informed you more about this product!

1 comment:

  1. I think this looks fantastic! You have really lovely skin, I wasn't horrified one bit haha. Your skin looks so much brighter and even. Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete